iSiMAR are respectful European Manufacturers of outdoor design furniture.
They are passionate about their industrial origins and Mediterranean roots.
Based in Pamplona, Spain, they have been working with the same pure, natural & environmental materials, with care & knowledge, for the last 55 years.
iSiMAR achieve a level of excellence in the manufacturing process by the following controls:-
- Choice of material
- Industrial technology applied to component manufacturing
- In-house tooling
- Welding & finishing
- Painting in powder epoxy polyester for external use
- Quality control systems
In 2012, they took a new direction, going into the manufacture of their own designs.
iSiMAR conceive each collection, together with architects & designers, with the purpose of producing pieces that inspire professionals in creating clean, modern, comfortable & functional spaces.
They set out to be different and have developed a strategic plan that protects & strengthens their commitment to our environment, company innovation, the social & economic setting, whilst maintaining quality throughout:-
- Using 100% recycled materials with all of their furniture being 100% recyclable including the packaging
- iSiMAR furniture is designed to be long-lasting, participating in the circular economy
- 100% renewable energy consumption
- A minimum waste policy aiming to reduce their carbon footprint
- They promote innovation to improve the quality of their manufacturing process
- Supporting local industry. 100% of their vendors are European with 80% of them being local to their factory
- Ethical and believe in gender equality & job security
- They carry out activities & alliances with like-minded organisations
Strong Morals develop #berespectful, strong Traditions demonstrate #beauthentic, strong Plans with Designers create #bedesign, undoubtedly #bemediterranean
See the iSiMAR collections here and look forward to use them at a vibrant beach very soon.