African Pattern 2 Rug
Design by Milton Glaser
- Hand-tufted technique rug
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Design came about as a result of an accidental encounter between Shakespeare, Africa and Nani Marquina. Glaser believes that ultimately all things are connected and that the role of the artist is to discover the inevitable relationship that exists between everything...
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 170/200/300cm
- Length 240/300/400cm
- Total Height 18mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery