Cal 1 Terracota Rug
Design by Nani Marquina
- Hand-tufted technique rug
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Design inspired by Alexander Calder’s famous mobiles, these irregular wool rugs are conceived to live together, forming attractive combinations. A tribute to the precursor of kinetic art, it transmits the essence of movement to the floor...
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 95cm
- Length 125cm
- Total Height 20mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing & colours
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery