Chillida Gravitación 1993 Rug
Design by Eduardo Chillida
- Hand-knotted & hand-woven Indo Nepal & Sumak techniques rug
- 75% Mohair & 25% New Zealand Wool
- Design was created based on a chronological selection of the artwork of Eduardo Chillida (1924-2002)...
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 200cm
- Length 240cm
- Total Height 10-15-20mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery