Digit 1 Rug
Design by Cristian Zuzunaga
- Hand-knotted Indo Nepal technique rug
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Design with a digital and technological style, achieved by enlarging colour photographs to create the designs. Depending on the light or the time of day, a glance captures the random union of the 26 colours in this rug, creating stunning optical effects that mesmerise....
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 170/200cm
- Length 240/300cm
- Each square 7cm x 7cm
- Total Height 15mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery