Design by Martí Guixé
- Hand-knotted Indo Nepal technique rug
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Design combines shadows of black and white, a mysterious blend of past and present. The busy design and colour saturation of the pattern offer a contemporary twist on this traditional rug style, drawing you into the exuberance of the scene, so timeless and yet so fresh...
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 200/300cm
- Length 300/400cm
- Total Height 14mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery