Jie Celadon Rug
Design by Neri & Hu
- Hand-tufted rug presenting different pile heights and finishes
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Design takes inspiration from the tile patterns of Shanghai streets, a place where life literally happens. The name of the collection corresponds to Jie 街, the Chinese character that embodies the essence of a city: the constant movement, dynamism and frenetic activity...
- ASTM E648 Class I and CFR 16 Part 1630/1631 flammability
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Width 200cm
- Length 300cm
- Total Height 21mm
- Optional extra's:-
- Bespoke sizing & colours
- Nano-Technological treatments
- Stain-resistant: repels water- and oil-based stains.
- Damp-resistant: repels the penetration of liquids into the fibers.
- Fire-resistant: reduces flammability and delays propagation.
- Anti-bacterial: creates more hygienic and healthy environments.
- Anti-UV rays: prevents fading due to light.
- Anti-fungi: inhibits the formation of fungi and molds.
- Lead times 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Quantities apply and All Prices exclude VAT & Delivery